Bhramari breathing is a manipulation of the natural breath which allows for grater relaxation throughout the nervous system. With a skilled practice of this deeply restorative breath work, we will dive into the hisotry and wsidom of Savasana. In this blended workshop you can explore both the technique of the Bee Breath and how if can support your Savnasana.
Even though Savasana is often labeled “the most important posture of practice” by teachers many students struggle to experience its depths and grace. Do you find yourself leaving class just as practice comes to lay down, or do you stay and mentally twiddle your thumbs waiting to get on with your day? Savasana is neither a time to sleep nor a time to plan. The greatest gifts of Yoga come on the other side of this asana. Join in this two-hour workshop to learn and practice Savasana and evolve your practice.
This workshop is designed to give you a deeper understanding of the power of the Bee Breath and the skills to practice it for greatest benefit. No previous experience in Yoga or with pranayama is required. We will cover various adaptations to the traditional form of Savasana, including chair options. All experience and ability levels are welcome.
3:00 – 5:00 pm
June 4, 2021
In This Course You’ll Receive
- A deeper understanding of the purpose and practice of Bhramari Pranayama
- Integrated practice of a skillfully guided Breath Series with a focus on the Bee Breath
- an appreciation for the power of your breath and its capacity to help you manage stress, improve your health and sense of well-being
- deeper understanding of the purpose and practice of Savasana
- Integrated practice of a skillfully guided Yoga Asana class and extended savasana
- a new appreciation for the Yoga practice as a whole